4.25.2016

[PHOTO] 160317 Seohyun's Instagram Update

160317 Seohyun's SEOstagram Update


Caption: 
tell me why~~내맘이맘이 자꾸흔들리니~난여기여기 네옆에있잖니~정신차려~lion heart~~🎤
간만에 라이언하트 무대 정말 즐거웠어요ㅎㅎ
#늘예쁜사진넘고마워용💕

Translation: 
Tell me why~~ Why does my heart, my heart keep shaking~ I'm right here, here beside you~ Snap out of it~ Lion heart~~🎤
Lion Heart stage was so much fun, hehe 
#ThankYouForTheAlwaysPrettyPhotos 💕





Caption: 
오늘 뮤지컬 #맘마미아 서피 응원와준 으리으리~우리 셩언니랑❤
넘넘 고마워요언니~~덕분에 힘많이났어용~!ㅎㅎ어머님도 너무너무 감사드려요😍

Translation: 
With our loyal loyal~ Syoung unnie who came to today’s #MammaMia musical to support Seopie❤
Thank you so, so much unnie~~ Thanks to you, I gained a lot of strength~! hehe. Thank you very very much to your mother too😍

Sooyoung's Comment: 
근데너막그르케 막 그르케 입술을 막그렇게 응? 해도되는거니?

Translation: 
But you just totally, just like that, your lips like that eh? Are you even allowed to do that?

Source: seojuhyun_s on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!