1.04.2016

[PHOTOS] 151204 Tiffany's Instagram Updates for Dear Santa

151204 Tiffany's Instagram Updates for Dear Santa


Caption: 
유난히 추운 겨울 밤도 널 안고 있어 포근해 🎁 #iliketheway

Translation: 
🎁 Even on very cold winter nights, it's warm because I'm embracing you #iliketheway 🎁 



Caption: 
" Santa he wont let me down " #dearsanta 🎅🏻




Caption: 
D-DAY ⏰ #dearsanta





Caption: 
촬영하다잠든멤버들❤ 태연아. 서현아. 고마워. couldnt have done this without you 2 🎄 enjoy #sones 🎁

Translation: 
Members who fell asleep while filming ❤️ Taeyeon-ah. Seohyun-ah. Thank you.  couldnt have done this without you 2 🎄 enjoy #sones 🎁

Yoona's Comments:
나듀 고마워융 태티서 노래 들으면서 기분좋게 스케쥴가는길. 셋다목소리꿀ㅠㅠ😍

우리도출근 😍🎁❤⏰ 오늘도빠이팅

언니는 내가 고마워해쥬겠음 뽜니언냐고마워❤🙈 이번엔 케익배달못가여ㅜ첫방홧팅


Translation: 
I’m thankful too. I’m in a good mood on my way to work while listening to TTS. All 3 of your voices are like honey😍

We’re on our way to work too 😍🎁❤️⏰ Fighting today too 
I’m so thankful for unnie I could die, thank you Bbwani unnie❤🙈 I can’t go and deliver cake todayㅜ Fighting for your first broadcast


Caption: 
이런거짱좋아하는데..😍🎁❤ 고마워요#소원 🍚🍴

Translation: 
I love stuff like this..😍🎁❤️ Thank you #SONE 🍚🍴



Caption: 
이런거짱좋아하는데2❤💚 #christmasready

Translation: 
I love stuff like this 2❤️💚

Source: xolovestephi on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!