10.09.2015

[PHOTOS] 150929 Seohyun's Instagram Updates of Dubu

150929 Seohyun's SEOstagram Updates of Dubu


Caption: 
사랑하는 우리 두부..♡♡♡♡

Translation: 
Our Dubu who I love... ♡♡♡♡ 



Caption: 
하품하는 우리 두부~~♡♡

Translation: 
Our Dubu who is yawning~~ ♡♡  


Caption: 
귀여운 우리 두부~♡♡

Translation: 
Our cute Dubu~ ♡♡



Caption: 
우리 가족 모두를 행복하게 만들어줬던 사랑둥이 두부..♡♡♡

Translation: 
Our bundle of love Dubu who gave happiness to everyone in our family... ♡♡♡  


Caption: 
사실..그동안 여러분께 말씀드리지 못한 슬픈소식이 있어요..
마음을 정리하는데 꽤 오랜 시간이 걸려서 이제야 소식을 전합니다..얼마전 너무 너무 사랑하는 우리 애기 두부가 하늘나라로 떠났어요..그동안 두부를 많이 사랑해주시고 좋아해주셔서 정말 감사했어요..
많은 분들이 두부를 많이 사랑해주셔서 두부도 정말정말.. 행복했을거예요..
두부가 좋은곳으로 가길 기도 많이 해주세요..^^

Translation: 
To tell the truth..I have some sad news I couldn't tell everyone all this while..
It took me quite a long time to move on, but I am now telling you the news..Some time ago, our baby Dubu whom I love very, very much went to heaven..Thank you very much for loving and liking Dubu a lot all this while..
Because many people gave lots of love to Dubu, Dubu would also have been really, really.. happy..
Please pray a lot that Dubu went to a better place..^^





Caption: 
To tell the truth.. I have some sad news that has been hard for me to tell you all... It took me a very long time to move on, but now it's time to relay the news.. A while back my baby dubu who I love so, so much left us for heaven.. Dubu was probably so happy to have received so much love from so many people.. I'm very thankful to everyone who liked and even loved Dubu.. Please pray that dubu has gone to a better place..^^

Source: seojuhyun_s on instagram
Trans: soshistagramtrans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!