3.28.2015

[NEWS] 150321 Tiffany Is A California Beauty for Instyle

150321 Tiffany Is A California Beauty for Instyle



Girls’ Generation‘s Tiffany recently had a photo shoot in her native state of California. The California road trip style pictorial for InStyle magazine took place in a desert near Los Angeles, which happens to be the singer’s hometown as well.

Dry conditions and blazing sunlight made for a difficult photo shoot location, but she commented, “I enjoy going to beautiful places in my hometown of Los Angeles for photo shoots when I rest once or twice a year” and reflected her happiness to be there.

In the accompanying interview, the starlet shared, “If I am able to have a vacation this year I would like to go to Greece or Bora Bora.”

More of her beautiful pictorial can be seen in the April edition of InStyle magazine.

Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!