11.23.2012

So why create this blog?

I really don't know what hit me when I thought of creating this blog.

I am a work-at-home mom with a 16 mo toddler (as of this writing). I suddenly had the k-pop withdrawal when I moved to the states. Before, I only thought of K-pop as 'meeeh' since I had sibling playing songs everyday in our home in Manila...but when we moved...damn! I keep looking for anything K-Pop, which is really non-existent in a typical American environment. But because of the very recent GANGNAM Style phenomena, K-Pop suddenly became something well known. Only problem is, it may not even have a follow-through.

Anyways, this is actually a space for me to post my latest guilty pleasure -- k-pop! But I will only be posting stuff more on polls, my favorite groups (well, I only have one favorite as of the moment, revealed on succeeding posts..it's gonna be too obvious though lol).

Image: http://koleksifoto.com/images/wallpapers/61117934/Girls_Beauty/Girls_Generation/Girls_Generation_2005.jpg

I may be too old for this but hey, they didn't put any age restrictions, right?

Just a disclaimer, I wouldn't be owning any pictures though, unless I put my own stamp on any photo I would take (not that I really have any), but other than that, all the photos that I will snag will be properly acknowledged. :)

If there are polls that you currently know of, please send me your leads at justsimplylike@gmail.com. And of course, your name will be cited, unless you wanna be anonymous like in Gossip Girl. 

I hope you'll enjoy! If not, then just gracefully exit the site. Mmwah!

Mrs. B.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!