11.25.2012

Popdust Pop-off (November 19-25, 2012): SNSD vs. Cody Simpson

I know I might be waaaay too late to post this, but I'd do it anyway, for the girls :)

Popdust pop-off is a weekly showdown between artists based on popular vote. This week, it's a showdown between Girls' Generation (SNSD) and Cody Simpson (seriously, how do they come up with these pairings?). It is actually my second time participating (though not as dedicated as the others), still, I find this as another way to waste my idle time, but probably time well-spent.

popdust.com

As of this writing, the girls are losing :(

I can't even begin how this could happen. As I have read the users' comments in the site, GG has been really doing well in popdust, especially in their consecutive wins. SNSD has indeed a strong fanbase, SONEs. And aside from SONEs, there are a lot of other people who admire this 9-some, and is still very popular in Kpopfandom. Some said they even beat One Direction by a million votes. And now, they are losing to Cody Simpson, who previously lost to G-Dragon. 

Here's the latest screenshot of the current results:

Anyway enough blabbing, please support and vote for SNSD/Girls' Generation by clicking here. Even if there's a few hours left before voting closes, you can still vote as many as you want! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!