12.14.2015

[NEWS] 151125 Seo In Guk Wrote His First Song After Being Inspired By YoonA

151125 Seo In Guk Wrote His First Song After Being Inspired By YoonA


Multi-talented singer and actor Seo In Guk elaborated on the inspiration behind his self-written song “Destiny.”

On November 25, he took the time to communicate with his fans live through Naver’s V App on “Seo In Guk’s Music & Talk.”

After singing “I Love U” acoustically, he says, “This suddenly reminds me of the music video for ‘I Love U.’ I didn’t know how to act at all back then, but now I have finished around 10 different musicals and movies.”

He also brings up the story behind writing his fist song “Destiny.”

“I was so sad when I saw Girls’ Generation’s YoonA in the KBS2 drama ‘Love Rain,’” he says. “I wrote this song after her.”

His interest in YoonA isn’t surprising, especially since he had commented she was his prettiest co-star back in 2013.

Meanwhile, Seo In Guk has opened a Naver V App channel and will continue to communicate with fans through it.

Source: soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!