5.17.2015

[PHOTO] 150505 Yoona with Thomas Ye

150505 Yoona with Thomas Ye 


Caption: 
允儿一看到我就说,好久不见啊。我说,你真的记得我吗?她说,真的啊,见了三次了。我说,那我叫什么?她捂嘴尴尬状。我说,我叫Thomas,下次见面一定要记得哦~😘

Translation: 
When Yoona first saw me, she said, long time no see. I said, you really remember me? She said, yes, we met three times already. I replied, then what's my name? She felt embarrassed. I said, my name is Thomas, remember it when we meet again next time~😘


Caption: 
My Yoona is the prettiest princess in the whole world! I gave her an Instagram camera as birthday present and asked her to create an account and share more pics with us. She said yes and let us wait. #snsd #yoona #happiness 


Caption: 
Yoona is so sweet that she even helped me with my Korean during the interview. I said I liked her 양복 style. She said 양복 means men's suit, and women's suite should be **. But I already forgot what ** is now. I also asked her a lot of questions about 무신조자룡. #yoona #snsd #happiness

Translation:
Yoona is so sweet that she even helped me with my Korean during the interview. I said I liked her yangbog style. She said yangbog means men's suit, and women's suite should be **. But I already forgot what ** is now. I also asked her a lot of questions about 무신조자룡. #yoona #snsd #happiness

Source: gogoboi on instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!