1.28.2015

[NETIZEN REACTIONS] 150123 Taeyeon falls on stage - Seoul Music Awards

150123 Taeyeon falls on stage - Seoul Music Awards



1. [+5,855, -429] Don’t do award ceremonies if they’re not going to take safety seriously ㅠㅠ

2. [+5,311, -516] I hope Seoul Music Awards sincerely apologizes… Forget about the sound system, that stage was no good… Really… I hope Taeyeon didn’t get hurt badly

3. [+4,574, -466] I heard the hole she fell in was 2 meters deep… I hope she’s okay ㅜㅜ

4. [+3,766, -632] Taeyeon ㅠㅠ Please don’t get hurt… I’m so worried..

5. [+3,285, -437] I hope you get well…..

6. [+623, -46] Looks like Seohyun tripped too, there must have been a problem with the stage;;

7. [+611, -51] I saw the video and she fell right through.. Seoul Music Awards should properly apologize.. You invite all these artists over and then make them perform on an unsafe stage..

8. [+558, -39] The problem is that this isn’t just a one-time thing. Why are you in such a rush that you can’t wait a few seconds for the artist to leave the stage safely? Please apologize

9. [+546, -51] I saw the video and she fell right through… I hope she didn’t hurt her ankle

10. [+487, -39] They couldn’t wait the couple of minutes it requires for them to leave the stage before they start lowering the lift? ㅉㅉ



Nate

1. [+217, -27] I saw the video and she was walking when she completely fell right through… She was wearing heels so I hope she’s okay ㅠㅠ I hope she didn’t get hurt… What kind of stage goes down like that so suddenly;;

2. [+164, -31] I hope no one got hurt badly..ㅠ 

3. [+143, -31] Today, Yoona fell off a horse while shooting her drama and Seohyun almost fell too. And Taeyeon fell through a 2-meter deep hole… All members, please be careful of your safety!! Your health is the most important

4. [+26, -15] I hope Taeyeon didn’t get hurt too much.. Also, the people who are hating on her right now, do you not have brains? She fell into a 2m deep hole wearing 8-10 inch heels. You don’t have to worry about her, but please stop leaving hate

5. [+22, -8] Taengoo, I hope you didn’t get hurt a lot ㅠㅠ

Source: netiz9n

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!