1.22.2014

[NEWS] ‘Prime Minister And I' Lee Bum Soo & YoonA Start Their Love Life

[NEWS] ‘Prime Minister And I' Lee Bum Soo & YoonA Start Their Love Life



"Prime Minister And I" Lee Bum Soo and YoonA started their love life today.

Prime Minster Kwon Yul, played by Lee Bum Soo, on the 12th episode of the KBS 2 TV Monday Tuesday drama "Prime Minister And I" which aired yesterday on January 20, 2014, slept comfortably right next to Nam Da Jung, played by YoonA.

Kwon Yul has been suffering from insomnia since his wife Park Na Young's death. He has not been able to sleep comfortably because of the guilt he felt towards his wife. However, Nam Da Jung's love for him healed Kwon Yul's wound in his heart, and he was able to sleep comfortably in the longest time.

Nam Da Jung, when she woke up in the morning, was bewildered to find out that she slept in the same bed as Kwon Yul. Nam Da Jung then said, "You should have woken me up. I will leave now," and tried to leave. Kwon Yul then held her back and said, "Nam Da Jung, you told me last time that you wish I stayed by your side. I do not think that I will be able to make that promise. Because I like you. Are you okay with me? If you are okay with a person like me, I want to like you. I will never let you go," and confessed his heart for Nam Da Jung. Nam Da Jung shed tears of joy and happiness.

However, Kwon Yul and Nam Da Jung's love did not last well. Kwon Yul's wife, whom everybody had thought was dead, was in fact alive. And she has been trying to find her family again, suggesting the biggest challenge to Kwon Yul and Nam Da Jung's love life.

Source: kdramastars
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/14563/20140121/prime-minister-and-i-lee-bum-soo-yoona-start-their-love-life.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Earn $$$ Now!